XML Dog v1.2
XML Dog is a simple application that allows you to perform the following tasks for XML files:
- XML syntax checking: Checks whether a XML file is well-formed
- XML validation: Validates XML against a XML scheme
- XSLT transformationens: Transform XML using XML stylesheets
You can manage multiple operation definitions ("Tasks") and execute them as needed.
To avoid the need to manually execute the tasks, the XML Dog can execute them automatically if...
- an input file has changed or
- in a specific time interval
Potentially found errors are indicated using icons. An error description is accessed easily.
Complete Description of Features
A complete description of the XML Dog features can be found in the manual: XML Dog manual.